Sunday, August 28, 2011

Life is what happens while you are busy doing other things!

Wow!! How is it August??
I am still making, using and selling laundry soap, I just haven't attended many Farmer's Markets ... at least as a vendor.
It has been a busy year!
Our son, Rex returned in April, from serving a two year mission for our church , The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, he served in Russia. His return brought much enthusiasm for places like Disney World, Jackson Hole and just down time together as a family.

Our daughter Emiley announced her engagement to Josh...who is awesome by the way, the same month, so... We had a beautiful July wedding in the Salt Lake City temple.

School is now back in session, and I have been contacted by some of my favorite long distance friends, who are wondering why they STILL cannot acquire pure laundry soap with the push of a button. Those of you who know me the best, know exactly why, although I have many creative juices flowing through my body at any given time... I have zero technical ones. I know it is sad.
I will enlist the help of my sweet, patient husband, or my very technically inclined, and also very patient, sister in law Sarah who has been the master mind of much of what you see on Pure Laundry today, including our new fancy button. Thanks Sarah!!

I have decided to offer random laundry tips. I would also love to hear your favorite tips also. Please share!

Today's tip:
Keep a bottle of your favorite dish washing liquid handy to pre-treat food stains. Just dab a bit on and toss it in the washer.
I always prefer the brands that do not contain phosphates etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment